10.06.2008

So I got so many fabulous things yesterday. I'll just share a few of my favorites with y'all!


Does anyone else love Rock & Republic? I love their jeans, they fit wonderfully and the pocket accents are too cute! :)
I love any and everything pink, and scarves are one of my favorite accessories so I had to pick this beaut up at Gap!



My favorite dress of the day, this cute number from Gap. Purple is really in this season, so I figured I needed a cute dress :)

I just got back from the gym and I'm a hot mess. I have to shower, and be at an event by 7pm, oh, and then a meeting at 8pm...


Better update soon!! Promise!

3 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

OH my, I love R & R jeans! They fit THE best! I try to tell my friends this and they always scoff at me! They're worth the price - I always tell them! Oh, and I actually looked at that dress online a few days ago - is it really cute in person? I was afraid of the ruffles, but I love the pic!!

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

i hope you got the invite to my blog!

kb said...

I work @ gap..and tried on that dress. Lets say it looks great on the lady in the pic..not so much me!

And about your comment on my blog--i can't wait for my "first legal" drink, and showing my REAL id. haha.