10.24.2008

Giveaways Galore!


It seems like everyone is hosting a giveaway these days, so I thought I'd invite you all in on the fun! 

First, head over to Monogram Chick's blog - She has some of the cutest monogrammed goodies, and who wouldn't love a darling monogrammed recipe box to add to their kitchen! I know I would! Be sure to tell her I sent ya, because if you win, I win, and winning is fun! :)




Darlin' Make Mine a Mojito is hosting a fabulous giveaway for her 100th, yes, you read that correctly -- 100th post! She is always a hoot to read about and is giving away 5 Stella & Dot necklaces to some of her lucky readers. Be sure to head over to her blog and enter away, be sure to tell her I sent you as well! 









Magnolia's, Marriage, and Manhattan is also hosting a fabulous giveaway! She's giving away 20 Recipe Cards in the winner's choice! They're absolutely darling and would look great even in Monogram Chick's Recipe Box that you and I both win!!! :) Be sure to add her to your blog roll's too and tell her I sent you her way!! 


Here's to hoping we win everyones giveaways! Goodluck Y'all!

1 comment:

kb said...

haha, i had the same situation with the second semester roomie with the boyfriend/naked/sex in the teeny tiny room.
i never really spent the night in there.
haha