10.23.2008

Oh J.Crew How I Love Thee...



So, I have a slight infatuation with J.Crew, not so much their prices this season. I went by the J.Crew Factory Outlet store in Asheville, NC today and picked up some of this season's goodies for like 70% Off. Talk about wonderful. 

I picked up both dresses for around $50-60 after my 15% student discount! If you live in Western NC, the J.Crew Outlet is having a sidewalk sale on November 15th, from 10-4 - So be sure to check it out!

Funny story of the day -- Today I was sporting my new North Face and ran into the spa I've been going to for the last 9 years to get my eyebrows waxed, and I sign in, and as I'm waiting to be called back, the lady whom has waxed my eyebrows since middle school tells me that she won't wax my eyebrows until I take the ************* for President pin off! I was astonished! I was a little bit ticked off, but mostly disgruntled since she brought it up. I  can't stand ignorance! Needless to say, I didn't take off the pin and she did wax my eyebrows, but instead of getting a $5 tip, she got $2. :)

Has anyone seen on CNN or their local news the story about the hoodlums that killed a bear and left it at Western Carolina University covered in Obama signs?! I couldn't believe it. How distasteful and awful!! I can't believe someone went to the extreme of doing this. I live about half an hour from WCU and a ton of people I went to high school with go to WCU and say that it's absolutely crazy! I hope that the two boys that have been arrested and charged with the crime serve plenty of time for their senseless act!  Click here for a link to one of the many articles! 

I'm looking to get some more cute ball caps. Has anyone found any cute ones? I have a couple of RL Polo ones, and one from Vineyard Vines, but I'd like a few more. I love just throwing on a hat and blue jeans when I head to 8am classes! If any of y'all have seen any forward me the links!! 

Hope you all are having a great week -- Tomorrow I'm headed shopping at the outlet malls in Pigeon Forge, TN so I'm sure I'll have plenty of fun stuff to share with you then! 

XoX,
SouthernBelle

3 comments:

Bridget said...

Your blog is too cute! I've added you to my favorites! :) I would've sassed that eyebrow lady and left. We are all Americans, who you are voting for has nothing to do with her ability to do her job! :)

Alyson said...

I can't believe she wanted you to take off your pin! That's ridiculous! And the whole thing with the bear at WCU is just horrible. I don't even know what to say about it.

We spend a lot of time in the summers in Sylva, NC so next time I go up there we should go shopping! :o)

And I'll keep an eye out for some hats!

Rachel Ann said...

Man...I miss that JCrew outlet. I love that it's not a "real" outlet so everything is even cheaper.