
Lulu and Charlie @ A Tale of Two Sisters Tagged me with the Bookworm Award! These days my readings are mostly filled with stuff for class, but I do love to read!!
The rules are:
Pass it on to five other bloggers, and tell them to open the nearest book to page 56. Write out the fifth sentence on that page, and also the next two to five sentences. The CLOSEST BOOK, not your most fav or most intellectual.
Romeo and Juliet (It's for my theater class....)
"Sleep dwell upon thine eyes, peace in thy breast. Would I were sleep and peace, so sweet to rest. Hence will I to my ghostly father's cell, His help to crave, and my dear hap to tell."
--How's that for some excitement.... Not! :)
I tag... any and everyone who hasn't received the award yet... which may be all of about 2 people on my blog roll!
No comments:
Post a Comment