Today has been a great day --ish. I had an appointment at my Ear, Nose, and Throat specialist, as well as an audiology appointment. You may remember, but about a month ago I got shingles (IN MY EAR!!!) and I've been going through all the motions with my physicians. Well after all the "huh's" and "what's" I now find myself saying, I finally got a
hearing test. After getting the shingles, I have lost 30% of my hearing! :( My doctor says it could potentially improve over the next year, but you can never tell with nerve damage. -- So here's to hoping and no more "huh's!" I also had an appointment at my dentist office to get my next set of Invisalign -- I have 2 more trays left and I couldn't be happier with my progress. Including my set of Invisalign braces, I've had 4 sets! My teeth didn't need much work, but I wanted them to be beautiful, so I've been doing the Invisalign thing and couldn't recommend it more! I joined my bestfriend, Shelly, for breakfast at my favorite place, and came home and relaxed until I went shopping at Mast General Store with my mom. She spoiled me and got me these goodies...

I love North Face during the winter when I'm hustling about and I'm so excited to finally get the brown Denali since I've had my black one has been a staple in my wardrobe for a couple of years now! Thanks to the best mamma in the whole world!! :) I can't wait to wear all my winter weather goodies!
I know Megan, at Life of Growing, will love seeing some pictures from her hometown! I hope you enjoy the beautiful fall colors I've been experiencing the last few days!

beautiful!!

Christmas Trees and beautiful trees!

Ole Barn


Old Bridge and leaves...

Crystal clear water and falling leaves

Simply Beautiful!

Drivin' down the road!
Hope y'all enjoyed all the photos! I think the last driving shot was when I was in AGH's home county! I love living in such a beautiful area of the country and consider myself blessed! Please come visit y'all!
Tomorrow will be another wonderful day spent at home - Probably catching up on sleep and working on my schedule for second semester... I'm trying to pick up a minor or another major... so we'll see what I can whip up tomorrow!
Talk to y'all soon!
XoX,
SouthernBelle

9 comments:
FAAAABULOUS pictures!!! LOVED them all- ESP the bridge one!
I miss Mast General so much. I love that store and how the floors creak. My husband misses the candy barrels. :-) What part of WNC do you live in? We went to college in Asheville.
the pictures are beautiful! and we really are a lot alike... i'll definitely have to move to NC and go shopping with you :-)
I deleted your comment. That's so cool about where you live. I worked at a lake in your town for 2 summers--I'm sure you know where! I miss it every summer...
I'm originally from Raleigh, but my Daddy is a Methodist minister so we always took vacation up at Lake J. Then, I went to UNC Asheville and worked during the summers at the Lake and loved every minute of it. You know that creepy yellow three story on the Lake by the Chapel? Yeah...I lived there! With about 50 other people from around the world. It was awesome.
What pretty, pretty pictures - thanks for sharing them! We will cross our fingers and hope the hearing comes back, yikes!
Hope your Friday is warm and wonderful!
tp
i want to live where you live!
its so pretty.
love the pics. i live in my North Face fleeces too, but I don't have one with a hoodie. need to look into that. i need some new Ughs mine are pink, i've had them for 3 years, living in FL not too much need for them.
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous pictures! I love Autumn more than anything and am also blessed to get to experience it in my part of the country!
Post a Comment