10.24.2008

Blah


Don't you hate when you go shopping and you can't find what you want? I've been out shopping all day and came home with 5 pairs of tights.... yes. That's it.
I really want a pair of really, really, cute tall boots. I can't find any I'm in love with anywhere. I want some that have somewhat of a western look, with some buckles, etc. I would love to get a black and brown pair, and don't want to spend more than $250 a pair. I want to be able to wear skirts and cute tights and tall boots... but I can't until I get some! AHH! I really don't want any that have heels. I prefer something low like these Cole Haan's.
I really like these Frye boots as well, but really don't want to fork out $328 a pair...
I need a perfect blend of dressy and yet casual. I'm in sorority badge attire on Monday's and need to be able to wear them then as well...
Sigh! 
Have any of you all found any great boots for the winter?? I know they're big this season and I need to find a pair before they're all gone!!
Even if I didn't find the boots of my dreams, at least I had a great day hanging out with my wonderful mamma. 

Oh yeah, one more thing! I need a cute RED cocktailish type dress for Final Preference Night. I need one to wear in January for Recruitment, and I haven't found any that I like all that much. Maybe I need to get into a bigger city before I can find something I like. Dillard's, JcPenny, and Belk just aren't cutting it! Hope y'all are having a great start to the weekend!!

Xo,
SouthernBelle

6 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Nordstroms is having a really great boot sale right now! You should check it out online - I found some super cute flat boots yesterday there! Also, I just bought a red party dress for the holidays at a store in my area, but Dillards carries it online - it's from kensie. It's red and adorable! On their website it has a fur vest over it, but it's really cute in person. Just some ideas! Sorry, longest post ever.

kb said...

check piperlime.com for the boots.

Hollie said...

It seems like every time I go to 'window shop' I see sooo much stuff I want but when I go to actually spend money and shop I can't find a thing! Hate that!

I need some really cute boots too! Post a pic if you find some (within reasonable price range of course)!

Eco-Prep said...

I got a fabulous pair of polo boots on ebay. They're a bit hard to find b/c the search will bring up polo boots and Polo boots, but if you can find a pair, authentic polo boots are great and super versatile! I wear mine with skirts, dresses and jeans.

Kate said...

I would kill for a pair of Frye boots!

I bought mine last season on sale at J.Crew. I waited and waited for them to go on sale. Good luck!

Charlie said...

saw these and thought of you!!!

http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2997339?Category=&Search=True&SearchType=keywordsearch&keyword=born+in+Women%27s+Shoes&origin=searchresults