11.30.2008

Birthday!!!!

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!! YIPPPEEEEE!

I'll be back in action this week with birthday pictures, and an update from Thanksgiving, shopping, etc.

PS. No one has said they're interested in my pay-it-forward, so if you are, let me know!!!

xox,
SouthernBelle

12 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a most fabulous day :)

Simple Daisy said...

Happy Birthday!!! I just love birthdays!! Take care~~

Gwen said...

Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you enjoy every minute of your day. {HUGS}

Molly said...

Happy Birthday, sorry its a bit late, hope you had a great day!

kb said...

happpppppppppppy 21st!!

have a spectacular day.

what is your "pay it forward"?

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

From one southern belle to another...hope that you had a fabulous day!

Kate said...

Happy happy birthday!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Happy Birthday! (one day late!) I hope you had a great day - sounds like your parents made it extra special for you, too!

Alyson said...

Happy Birthday!! (a smidge late) Hope it was wonderful!

jmo said...

Happy Happy Birthday!

Don't forget to email me your address! I have a box full of goodies to send you!

tickledpink said...

Sorry I'm late telling you Happy Birthday, but I hope you had a fabulous birthday!:)

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

Did you and your swap partner get worked out?

Please let me know.