11.08.2008

Thanksgiving!



Since my BIG birthday is November 30th, and I'm super close with my family, my parents have invited a good chunk of my aunts, uncles, and cousins to come have thanksgiving at our house and then celebrate my birthday in grand fashion on November 29th. I'll be driving back to school on my actual birthday, so festivities with my family will be a nice treat! :) My mom has asked me to get some cute things together for the "kids table" at Thanksgiving, and I've found  a lot of cute things that will be making their way to the table this year! I still sit at the kids table with my fellow cousins who are all at least 16 now, so I loved that my mom asked me to help her out. Swoozies has a bountiful selection of Thanksgiving stuff so check it out if you're needing any last minute goodies!!






My cousins and I have been sitting together at the "kid's table" for many, many, years. I look forward to sharing Thanksgiving with them, and keeping our tradition alive for many more years, or until we have kids of our own! :)

Hope you all are having a great weekend!! :)

 PS. I entered Calista Cove's Monogrammed Contest - Be sure to check out her blog on my blog roll and enter yourself too!! :)

--XoXo--
SouthernBelle

3 comments:

Kate said...

I used to hate being at the kid's table-until I had to sit at the boring adult table ;)

Monogramchick said...

I know your BIG birthday will be a good one...mine is just 2 weeks after Christmas! I'm not stressing about it yet (too much) are you?

Unknown said...

oh, the kids table :) I now sit at the "in between" table...with my sister and cousin who are all in their 20s. ha ha