
I am so excited about the future of our country, and so very glad this election season is OVER! Obama gave a delightful victory speech, and I couldn't be more proud to support such a candidate. I don't know what his Mrs. was wearing, but she should probably go shopping with Mrs. Palin ;) -- His daughters were absolutely adorable, and I'm excited to see them grow up in the White House, with their dog!! :) Did anyone see Oprah in the audience?! I just love her! I am so glad to be a democrat, especially on such a historical day. For all of those who are considering moving out of the country, or other radical ideas, well it's pretty pathetic if you don't even give a person a chance. I have a brother who serves in the military, and I am so very glad to have a president like Barack Obama leading our country come 1/20/09. :)
--Trying to register for classes in the spring, but I'm locked out, UGH!! Hope you all are having a great week!
XoXo,
SouthernBelle
PS. I hope NC goes BLUE!!! :)
5 comments:
Me too! Yay for Obama and yay for it all being O V E R!
YAY!
It's all over! Yay! haha
Love it! So happy and in agreement about the new First Lady's outfit choice - a little odd, ha! I could care less though because things are over and fantastic! YAY OBAMA!
This is a GOOD thing!
Post a Comment