Do any of you ladies use Pandora? I am in love with it! I always am listening to my iPod or iTunes and love being able to listen to something a little different, or hear songs I haven't heard in awhile. If you are looking for a perfect blend of your favorite types of music, check out Pandora! I love turning it on and then reading through my favorite blogs... what I've been doing for the last hour or so! ;)
The end of the semester is near, and so is my big birthday and I couldn't be more excited and stressed. Not only do I have two HUGE presentations that my final grade in two classes depend on the day after my birthday, I have numerous other assignments to complete over the next two weeks to see that I make the infamous Dean's List yet again. I was planning on going home on Monday afternoon for the Thanksgiving holiday, but I may wait until Tuesday since I'd like to not have to call a sub to tutor my yungun's and there's a concert that I would like to attend on Friday night... so we'll see how this weekend plays out and what I decide. I'm also super excited to head to N.C. State on Saturday for a basketball game. My small little liberal arts school is playing NC State and over 500 students are going to the game! Should be fun even though we probably won't win ;)! I have a rock and roll mixer on Friday night, and haven't a clue as to what I should wear. I've heard that some people are going as Elvis, and just want to make sure I look the part!
I'm also kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place. The family I had been babysitting for since September-ish, hasn't needed me for the last two and a half weeks. I understand that times are getting rough, and they may not be able to afford a babysitter, but they haven't even called to tell me that they won't be needing me on Tuesday and Thursday's. My Tuesday and Thursday's have been blocked out so that I can watch their kids, and they don't even call to give me notice I won't be needed. Is it wrong of me not to call and ask if I am supposed to watch their kids? Isn't it a parents responsibility to let their babysitter know more than 2 hours in advance if they are needed? I am not going to continue not do anything on Tuesday and Thursday's and wait around on them! I won't be available next week to watch their kids since I'll be at home for Thanksgiving, and then I come back to school and two weeks later have finals. I can not spread myself too thin, I am here to get an education.
In other news, I got the cutest stocking at Pier One this week! I'm decorating my dorm room for Christmas and needed a cute stocking for my door. I settled on this cute little number and think between my ultra girly Christmas tree, complete with Lilly ornaments, it'll be perfect! :)

I'm all about bows, ruffles, pink and cuteness!
I came across Pinks & Needles blog and it's absolutely adorable! Be sure to go check out her great blog and swoon over all her things!
I'm headed out to finish my swap goodies for the Christmas Swap! Hopefully I'll be better connected soon! :)
XoXo,
SouthernBelle
9 comments:
LOVE Panodora!
I've never heard of this thing! I'll have to check it out - I love hearing new things I would never have checked out on my own. And by the way - the stocking is ADORable!
You're coming to MY city and MY old campus!?!?!?! Eeeeee :) I'll definitely be at the game on Saturday night! There is nothing like a great Reynolds Coliseum old-school setting...hope you enjoy it!
well, I am glad someone still reads it!
I bet you are very excited :) :) :)
I love that stocking! Too cute! Just found your blog, and would love to invite you to read mine. Just email me your email address and I'll send you an invite!
Left you something on my blog!
I just started listing to Pandora at work. It is so cool!
girlllllllll we're to much a like!
I guess its just us being November babies!
pandora is my life!
Post a Comment