12.13.2008

Have you missed me?!



Here's a little photo update of how my last two weeks have been spent. As I focus on exams, I will continue to be MIA. Rest assured, I am still reading all of your blogs, and commenting when I can! Hope you all have been doing great!

XOXO,
Southern Belle



Yes! I am now president of my sorority. I also enjoyed numerous shots on my birthday... and I took my first sister-daughter in my sorority! It has been an eventful couple of weeks but I promise a fun Christmas update, full of wish-lists, recommendations, and holiday must-haves! 

2 comments:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! Congrats on being President, how exciting! And your first daughter - I loved mine, she was so fun. Good luck on exams and remember to keep having at least a little fun!!

Molly said...

Glad your back, congrats on the presidency and good luck with exams!