11.02.2008

BUSY!!

I have been the most horrible blogger EVER lately! I've been so busy with school, sorority stuff, jobs, etc! I hope you all had a great Halloween! As you may have noticed from my previous post, I was a bumble bee. It was a pretty simple costume, and turned out to be really cute. I had a great time going out with my sisters both on Thursday and Friday nights. After I got sick about a month or so ago, I haven't really gone out all that much, so it was nice to let loose! On Friday night, my best friend and I, Cori headed to Club Inferno in Greensboro for Halloween night. It was a lot of fun and I saw some of the cutest costumes! I love seeing how creative other people are!! I did manage to find some really cute tall boots at the Banana Republic Factory Store in Charlotte on Wednesday. They only had a black pair in the store, so I'm having a brown pair shipped to me from another store, so I'll be sure to show pictures when I find them. -- So this week I'm starting a new diet kick. No more fried foods, no more Diet Dr. Pepper's.... Nothing. Gym everyday, and hopefully losing the 10lbs on each thigh before my birthday at the end of the month. I know I can do it, as I have done it many, many times before. 

I'm soooooo exhausted with all I have on my plate these days. I took on a tutoring position a couple of days a week, and I'm also a "Big Sister" in the Big Brothers and Big Sisters program to THREE different kids. Needless to say, I'm getting drained. Being an active sorority sister is also a lot to handle, and being the president of the Pre Law club and more. Sometimes I wonder why I do it to myself!

I did make it to Ulta on Friday and picked up some AMAZING goodies. I loveeee Too Faced products, and was finally able to find their Lip Injection Extreme. It works wonders, and I love it!! Everyone has noticed how plump my lips are, so that's always a plus!!

Well, it's time to fill out 289357982 papers for class tomorrow, and work on homework. Yuck. Hopefully I'll have more fun posts soon. :(

1 comment:

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I totally understand. This is the first moment I've had online in like 5 days and I feel like I myself have gone missing! Take care!