11.11.2008

My Buddy Neiman..

Dearest Neiman Marcus,
I love when you have sales, but must you send me emails that make me swoon for hours, and want to max out every credit card in my wallet? I did pick out some favorites... hopefully Santa is reading!




Here's to hoping and dreaming!

Tutoring went well. We had 25 students amongst three tutors, and we were testing all day yesterday. Needless to say, the children were incredibly rambunctious, and being short four tutors doesn't help things one i-ota! I think tutoring will be something I really enjoy since I do have such a passion for learning and elementary school kids! 

I'm headed out to run with my roommate. It's a beautiful fall day here in High Point and I'm looking forward to hearing the leaves crunch under my Asics! :) 

XoX,
SouthernBelle


3 comments:

Heather Warren said...

Thx so much for participating in my pay it forward. Please email me at leavingandloving@gmail.com so I can get your address. I hope to get it in the mail next week...

Belle (from Life of a...) said...

The brown dress really should be mine...do you think Neiman would be my friend too?

Courtney said...

Love all your Neiman finds. I want the shoes!!