So, I think on Sunday's I'm going to start weighing in. It will urge me to keep inline with my diet even on the weekends, and I love Sunday. I've been charting my weight loss every three days, and so far I've lost 7lbs since last Sunday. Granted, it could have been more, but alas I was drinking vast amounts of keg beer over the last few days, and I also have been volunteering with the NC Special Olympics. Last night I helped work at an eye check-up booth, and those in charge gave me and my sorority sisters all designer sunglasses. Mine are really sweet Marc Jacobs, but some of my sisters also got some Armani's, and Ralphs. I usually wear my Prada glasses, but now that it's getting to be winter, maybe I'll switch them out...?? Do any of you do this? Maybe I'm just being silly.
Tomorrow I start tutoring. I'm NERVOUS. I have a script I have to follow, and I was told to not wear or bring any valuables inside with me... Great! I mean, I'm working with elementary school children, how bad can it get!?! I have revamped my schedule a little bit. I need to get an internship next semester, so I'm just going to go ahead and have class from 9-3:15 on Monday and Wednesday's. I'll be done by 1 on Friday's, so at least that'll be nice!! :)
Hope you all had a great weekend!
XoXo,
SouthernBelle
2 comments:
As far as tutoring goes, things do get stolen at schools (even elementary school). I always keep an eye on my keys and cell, and my students know that they are not to go near my bag unless it's in my presence. Hope tutoring goes well :)
Keg beer is certainly a weakness - it's something that constantly keeps my weight from going down where I want it! Keep up the good work and good luck with the tutoring!
Post a Comment