9.06.2008

This and That

I've been slacking on my updates, sorry y'all. I've been incredibly busy! My raspberry on the side of my leg is getting better, at least it's not as black and blue anymore. I'm sure people were thinkin' I've got a dead beat boyfriend or somethin' wild. Remember how I was tellin' y'all about the mold in my room?? Student Life came out and then the environmental protection association, or somethin' like that showed up with about 238792837492847 tests they performed in my room. Needless to say the school has said it's not mold, but rather "pollen." Sounds like a bunch of BS to me!! Everyone on my hall has been sick since moving in, and what's more is they spent 7, yes 7, hours deep cleaning my air conditioning unit in my room today. Something sounds fishy if they spent that long in my room for only "pollen." When I came back in my room, all of the stuff I had on my tower, window sill, walls, under my bed, etc, was thrown on top of my bed in shambles. SouthernBelle was furious. Furthermore, the crew that was cleaning in my room banged up my refrigerator, and my brand spankin' new iMac. I'm furious. FURIOUS. Perhaps I'm overreacting, but I just got my iMac less than a month ago, and now it's all scratched up? I'll be damned. I stayed in tonight since I was so ticked off; Hopefully tomorrow will be better!

Was it me or did ole McCain give a not so fabulous speech last night at the RNC? Palin did a great job the night before, but he just missed the mark. His speech capabilities are right up there with Dubyas. 

My mom sent me these  flats after having such a bad week. I've got the best mamma ever. :)

My brother in SIL who live in Baton Rouge suffered a lot of damage from Gustav. :( They just moved to LA less than two months ago, so I know they're stressed to the max. Love y'all M & S! 

Is it just me, or is anyone else so excited about the Preppy Fall Swap?!? I've got most everything finished up so I'll be sending off Blue-Eyed Brides goodies in a few days!! :):)

Hope y'all are doing well. XoXo

SouthernBelle

2 comments:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

those are so cuuute! these are the times im jealous of girls with moms!

Muffy said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Those are SOOOO cute!!!!!