SouthernBelle is back!! I'm back on campus and started back with classes today. So far my professors have been pretty lax about me missing so much class, and they're just dropping all the assignments/quizzes I missed, so that's a relief. I am dropping one class, or rather, I was already dropped by my professor.... so I can concentrate on the others, and so that my days on Monday and Wednesday aren't as long... I'll be done after golf at 12, so that'll be nice.
RUN, not walk to your nearest TJ Maxx/Homegoods. I was there this weekend and picked up some of the cutest things. I got a great Cole Haan tote that'll be super cute for fall.
They have the cutest stuff for fall and halloween too, so I'll probably be back a lot more in the coming weeks. Who would have guessed they have Free People goodies, and TORY BURCH?!!?
In other news, I've been busy planning a huge homecoming weekend for my sororities alum in a couple of weeks. I will be really busy making up lost time from when I've been out sick over the last two weeks, so my posts could potentially be limited. I'm working out the details to a huge cocktail party that's being thrown in the alums honor, as we celebrate 50 years of being on campus. I'm so excited. :):)
I'm equally as excited about Dancing with the Stars, The Office, and Extreme Makeover: Home Edition premieres as well :)
Well, it's time to grab my clubs and head to the golf course... More later!
xox,
SouthernBelle
No comments:
Post a Comment