9.15.2008

Out of commission..

Sorry for the lack of updates :( - SouthernBelle is one sick pup. Hopefully better days are to come, but I've already missed over a week of classes, and this vertigo business is for the birds!! I'm missing Greek Week at school this week, so that stinks, and it takes everything I have in me to get up and even walk into the family room. :( Thank goodness my mamma and daddy came and picked me up last week at school or who knows what condition I'd be in. Hopefully a fun update soon. :)

Love always!

3 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

hope you get to feeling better soon! have someone pick up your swap package for you and send it to you at your parents' house!

Rachel Ann said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Preppy Mama said...

Hope you are feeling better soon. I sent you an e-mail re: swap. Can you e-mail me at preppymama@gmail.com?
Thanks!