9.24.2008

See ya later Facebook...

So, after wasting 29837592837492874 hours over the last few years on the infamous Facebook, I've decided to delete my profile. Why you ask? One, I don't want my every breath to be documented. Two, my school's student life prints off photos that are tagged of students that show students engaging in alcohol use, even if they are of age. Three, I waste wayyy too much time on it. A lot of my friends have called and asked me why I deleted it, and said it was stupid, but really, people rely way too much on communicating via a wall, and it's ridiculous. I kind of enjoy the idea of people having to actually call me if they want to tell me exciting news, or invite me over for dinner and a movie. So therefore, I'll probably be blogging a lot more. :)

Fall has kicked in here in good ole NC and I couldn't be happier. I love everything about fall. It's so relaxing and I love finally being able to wear scarves again. :) I was out on the golf course earlier today and I love finally being able to wear long pants and a polo, because golfers shorts are not the cutest things in the world...

This coming weekend is my only free weekend coming up in the next month, so I am trying to muster up a plan to head up to Sweet Briar to visit my best friend Jasmine who I love and miss terribly. If all goes according to plan, I should be able to go. :)  This weekend is Homecoming so it'll be fun to be able to get all dressed up and dance the night away! :):) 

Sorry I don't have anything exciting to blog about today, maybe tomorrow. :)

Xoxo,
SouthernBelle

2 comments:

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

i hate the new facebook, but i won't delete my account because it's the only way i communicate with some of my old college classmates that i have lost touch wtih.

i understand your reasons for leaving.

Piper Jacquelyn said...

i finally deleted my myspace and felt such relief!! it was great but everyone was so mad at me, lol! i think facebook is definitely next...