9.25.2008

Blog Fun



I got this idea from Blue-Eyed Bride, who got it from Cyndi, who got it from the Scoop...
I had a lot of fun with it! Here's how it works...

Answer the following questions and type your responses into Flickr
My answers are in pink!
1. What is your first name?
 Amanda Dee
2. What is your favorite food? Fruit
3. What high school did you attend? Tuscola High School
4. What is your favorite color? 
Pink
5. Who is your celebrity crush? 
Brad Pitt
6. Favorite drink? 
Diet Dr. Pepper
7. Dream vacation?
 Greek Isles
8. Favorite dessert? Chocolate Mousse
9. What do you want to be when you grow up? Politician
10. What do you love most in life?
 Family
11. One word to describe you? Caring
12. Your favorite season? (I replaced this one since I didn't have a Flickr name :)) Autumn

Here's the catch - You can only choose your favorite photo from the first page of photos shown! So choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the 
Mosaic Maker -- It's a lot of fun! Can't wait to see y'alls Mosaics!

2 comments:

LovesPINKandPEARLS said...

that mosaic maker is cool! if you want an invite to the blog im gonna need your email address!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

How cute, I love this idea!