So maybe since I was a little bored and not feelin' stayin' at home on my last Saturday afternoon at home I went to a few of my favorite shops to check out their fall goodies. (Sorry mom and dad!!) J.Crew was having a fabulous sale and I managed to pick up a few must-have's for fall. I mean, a girl has to look good when she's going to class at 8 a.m., right? Since I'll likely be visiting a few different law school's this fall, I decided to pick up this cute jacket
. These shorts
puppies will be making their way back to school with me next weekend. I ordered some cute monogrammed hat's and goodies from In Stitches that I can't wait to get this week. I also got some new monogram decals for my car, and they're gorgeous. Big, hot pink, and swirly, nothin's better! Have y'all been watching the Olympics? I was just tickled pink that Shawn Johnson and Nastia Liukin both won medals in women's all-around gymnastics. The girls are the epitome of most young girl's dreams and I'm glad they were able to share the podium with each other.
Watchin' the Olympics at night really has messed with my beauty sleep, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love cheerin' for team USA even if they can't hear me.... I didn't actually admit that, did I?
2 comments:
Hi there. Got your comment, yes you have been added to the swap. Check back Monday to get partner info.
Thanks!
Holla holla holla about the monogram decals. One of my best friends asked for "something monogrammed" for her upcoming birthday and I ordered her one of those so she could monogram her laptop, car, boyfriend, etc. Thanks for the comment!
Post a Comment