8.20.2008

College

So instead of moving in this weekend, I decided to go ahead and move-in to school tomorrow!!! Needless to say, I haven't packed a lick, I work tonight, and my car is still in the shop getting tuned up for the school year. A few of my sorority sisters are already back on campus doing orientation crew stuff, so I'm so very excited to see them and spend time with them before the craziness of the semester sets in. One of my good friends I've known since I was in 6th grade will be a freshman this year and I'm so excited to help her move in and set up her new room on Saturday! :) Oh, the first days of college! I have a pretty jam-packed schedule this semester, with classes from 8-12 on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday's, and then from 2:45-5 on Monday, and Wednesday's. Thankfully, I don't have class on Tuesday or Thursday, which will be nice! :) This Preppy Fall Swap is so much fun, I've already started gathering goodies for my partner which I'm so excited about!! Well, enough rambling I guess I should probably get to packing... I might not be back online until Friday or Saturday though! :) 

XoXo,
SouthernBelle


No comments: