1. I attended an all-women's college for a year and a half (Sweet Briar College); Their school colors are pink and green, perfect, huh?
2. I still sleep with a teddy bear, and I'm a junior in college.
3. I am semi-obsessed with Diet Dr. Pepper.
4. I chopped off 11 inches of my hair a month ago to donate to Locks of Love; So for the first time in my life I've had short hair... talk about an adjustment.
5. I still wear the ring my parents gave me for Christmas when I was in the fifth grade. Yes, my hands are that little.
6. I'd much rather have Cracker Barrel's Sunday Fried Chicken than a huge filet... and some biscuits and mashed potatoes... my mouth is watering.
7. I was born in Florida, grew up in Tupelo, Mississippi (the birthplace of Elvis Pressley) and now call western NC home.
8. I've been to every state in the U.S.
9. I've worked at the same place for over four years.
10. I give up soda's, fast food, and dessert every single year for Lent.
On a side note, if I'm a little slack on updating my blog this week it's because I'm a HUGE procrastinator and I move back into school this weekend and haven't packed a thing. I'm so excited about being back on campus but will miss my momma, daddy, and doggies more than you know.
Lola
Gidget & Tinker
1 comment:
hey amanda! that is soo weird you found my blog like that, ha ha. thanks for the hello and information! hope everything is well with you as well :)
Post a Comment