After an exceptionally long hiatus, SouthernBelle is BACK! I am finished with school, and relaxing all summer, so I've got ample time to catch up with my favorite blogs. In honor of my return, I am hosting a GIVEAWAY! The gifts will be preppy, have a monogram (or two, or three), your favorite colors, and will be some of my favorite things for summer.
To enter:
Leave a comment on this post by May 28th, 1:00p Eastern and get ONE entry!
Leave a comment on this post, and follow me, or already be a follower and get THREE entries!
Leave a comment on this post, be a follower, blog about the giveaway, and get SIX entries!
Leave a comment on this post, be a follower, blog about this giveaway, and follow me on Twitter, and get TEN entries!
If someone you sent from your blog wins, you win too!
I wanted to share with you some of my latest finds that I just LOVE!
Right now I am wearing a cute Diane von Furstenberg Maxi that
I adore. Maxi dresses are the go to staple of the summer and can be dressed up or down taking you from day to night with ease. I have the Dewitt Dress and it is darling!

I found a darling Milly Maxi that I'll be wearing at one of my sorority sisters' weddings this summer that I just ADORE. I missed the Rue La La sale for the the Lilly Maxis, but I picked this one up for half off and it is darling, and so very summery!

Be sure to enter my giveaway and since I have an iPhone now, I'll try and update my blog, and Twitter lots more! :)
XOX,
SouthernBelle
12 comments:
Enter me please, I am a follower!
yayyyyyyyyy you are back!
count me x 10.
I'll do all the above!
Im a new follower can't wait to read more!
Please enter me :) SO glad you're back!
I'm a follower and also a Paula Deen fan! She's my favorite! ♥
YAY!! Welcome back!!! :) And I'm loving your maxi dresses too!!
I'd love to enter, I'm already a follower and I'm going to put this up on my sidebar right now!! :) Sounds like such a fab giveaway! I'm excited!!
Cute dresses!
Count me in on the giveaway and I'm a follower already :-)
Love those dresses!! Count me in on your fun giveaway - I'm a follower and have posted a link to your giveaway on my blog. I've also started to follow you on twitter! Thanks for the fun!!
I am a new follower and heard about this giveaway from Lis! I have posted this giveaway on my sidebar and I am now following you on Twitter. Count me in 10x :)
Oh the Maxis are gorgeous! I'll bet you look totally fabulous in them. I'm so glad you are back - I've missed your blog, as you were one of the first bloggers I ever followed!
I am a follower of your blog. Thanks!
I'm a follower and I added this giveaway to my sidebar :)
Please check out my blog as I'm having several great giveaways in honor of my favorite month June!!
Post a Comment