1.03.2009

2009


Happy New Year's! I hope you all had a great time ringing in the new year, and kissing 2008 goodbye ;) - I went out with one of my good friends L to a small get together with some friends from high school. It was a lot of fun, and it was great being able to catch up with kids from class! 

I don't know how many of my readers listen to Taylor Swift, but last night I ran into my friend, G, and I was asking him what he's doing since we graduated, and he told me that in four days, he's leaving for 14 months to go on tour with Taylor Swift! He's my age, and will be making six figures, doing something he absolutely loves, playing the drums. I am so excited for him, and hopefully I'll be able to see them in concert sometime in the next year! :) Furthermore, she is coming into MY town this weekend to meet his family and hang out in his hometown which is pretty sweet! :)

I know that many of us are always searching for an Uh-Maze-Ing face wash/lotion, and I just wanted to share with you what keeps my skin looking fresh, and youthful. I swear by NeoStrata, and it has worked wonders on my skin, and my moms, too! 
I get mine from a local esthetician, but perhaps you can order it online or search and find a place near you that carries it! 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

XoX,
SouthernBelle

PS... I'll be hosting a give-away soon and if you are a follower of my blog, lets just say you will be in luck ;)

8 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Happy New Year, sweetie :)

Molly said...

I ADORE Taylor Swift. Happy New Year!

Gracie Beth said...

unfortunately, classes do start on wednesday at UT :(

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year to you as well Miss Belle... we hope it is everything you dream, and more!

We are big fans of Taylor Swift here at the Prepatorium, and actually used a photo of her CosmoGirlProm magazine cover a few days ago.

Have a splendid week!
tp

Rachel Ann said...

That's awesome about your friend!

Unfortunately, I didn't make it up to the mountains when I was in NC over Christmas, but I'm hitting Asheville in February and I can't wait!

kb said...

I'd stalk his house...just to see taylor swift! Happy New Year!

Alyson said...

LOVE Taylor Swift and it's amazing that your friends get to play with her. Happy new year!

kb said...

come back soooooooon