Taking 21 hours, being sorority president, working a job, going through recruitment and having our chapter double in size, having the flu and pneumonia, and writing 3-4 papers a week has kept me busy.
I will update soon, I promise.
I'm reading everyone's blogs when I have time, which isn't often. :( I miss you all!
PS. I've gotten some cute catalogs in the mail that I can't wait to blog about! :):):)
Everyone in the south, are you lovin' the weather or what?!!?
6 comments:
Congrats on doubling!
Ohmygoodness, you are busy! Get well soon, I've missed you!
Wow, very busy!! Glad to hear you are doing ok. Keep us updated!
WOW, 21 hours?! You are amazing! Hope your semester is going well - I'm feeling you on the busy part, my classes are finally starting to really pick up! Take care!
ah, what a crazy semester!
How is it going with giving up soda/fast food??
I'm still good!
Do you want another friends/fam coupon for GAP/ON/BR/Piperlime?
I think I sent you one back in the fall.
just email me, kb111087@gmail.com
I just found your blog, and of course I had to follow another Southern Belle! =)
Post a Comment