12.31.2008

world's worst blogger award



From me.... to me!
I am incredibly sorry I have been so out of touch with my blog over the last month or so, I have been so busy, I can't even think straight. Exams have come and gone, and thankfully I was still able to keep a 4.0 on the transcript. Christmas has also come and gone, and Santa and my
 family blessed me yet again! I am truly fortunate to have had such a great ending to 2008, because the rest of the year wasn't as fabulous. I thought I'd compile a little list of my favorite Christmas treats this year, and a list of what I'm looking forward to most in 200
9. Hopefully, I'll be back to blogging more frequently in the new year, because I do miss this creativ
e outlet. 


My sweet brother, and SIL gave me a darling Lilly shift. A girl can never have too much Lilly hanging in her closet, right??



Since I turned 18, my parents have given me a new piece of David Yurman every year for
 Christmas. I love the Cable Candy collection, and this bracelet is divine! :)

Anyone that reads my blog regularly knows that I loveeee Tory Burch flats. They're perfect with casual outfits and when I dress up and don't feel like strapping on 4" stilettos! 
Like Think Classy, I fell IN LOVE with Cole Haan's line with Nike Air sole shoes. They are the most comfortable pumps I've ever worn. I wish that Mr. Weitzman would team up and offer his shoes with some athletic soles :) - I got my pair right before Christmas and I'm so glad I did. I haven't stopped wearing them! 

At school I watch tons of DVD's, and my parents definitely outdid themselves in expanding my collection. I now currently have every season of Full House! Ha! Full House has always been my favorite show, and I still smile when I watch the repeats on ABC Family. 

Now on to my wish list of 2009...

Train, lose weight, and complete my first triathlon...


Take my vitamins every single day to ensure that I don't get sick like I did this year. :)
Go on a relaxing vacation for spring break 2009! :)

I also am going to work on not over extending myself. I am way too involved in everything and try and fill my plate wayy too full. I know I will be incredibly busy with being sorority president for the next year, and I am looking forward to watching our chapter double in size during recruitment next month, and learning and expanding my knowledge about my sorority and it's future. More than anything I hope 2009 brings a close to the economic uncertainty, and that when Obama takes office, the country will take a turn for the better. I especially am concerned with the economy, as a year from now I'll be taking the LSAT, and going to law school, and since my undergrad has cost almost $200,000, I just don't know what I'm going to do to pay for school. Let's all hope and pray that stability will once again be apart of each and every person's lives. 

Wishing you all a safe, and joyous New Years Eve, and New Year!

XoX,
SouthernBelle

5 comments:

Red and White Preppy said...

Happy NYE :) Good things are coming to you in 2009!

Molly said...

Happy New Year! So glad your back!

Muffy said...

Great resolutions! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Piper Jacquelyn said...

I've been a pretty awful blogger lately too, so I understand! Anyway, great resolutions! I esp. like the one about Spring Break. I agree with this one and am taking one myself this year!

Kate said...

Happy new year!!

David Yurman every year? Lucky!