Life has been busy, but exciting. I'm purchasing a new car this weekend, I've lost 17lbs (just by giving up fast food and soft drinks!) and signed up for a triathlon in October! Classes are extremely difficult this semester, so I'm just trying to stay afloat. I am anxious to get home for Easter break with my family, as there truly is no place like home!
Lots of love,
SouthernBelle
6 comments:
Congrats to you and your family! How exciting! I'm still waiting for that day to come...knowing my fam though, it'll be awhile, ha!
Congratulations on EVERYTHING!!
How exciting! We've missed you. It seems like everything is following in place for you!
YAY! Congrats!!!
I just posted pics of my nephew Liam :-) You need to come by and see them (he's hilarious)
Also, just wanna let you know that my blog has switched to WordPress and for many people it's not showing up in their readers. Visit: wearingmascara.com to make sure it's showing up properly! (You may have to delete and then add it again). xoxo,
Julie
Missed you! Congratulations on the good news!
your back!
kind of!!
congratulations on everything--how exciting!
Post a Comment